When you go out and ride a bike, you have to bring some equipment with you, in case of a flat tire or something, you can rescue it. For mountain bikers who often go to the mountains to play, it is natural to want to carry a full set of tools on their backs. That won’t work, we still have to simplify the equipment, and only bring the necessary, not the superfluous.
Biking Equipment on People
1. Helmet, don’t even think about riding with the team without a helmet. The price of a top-level helmet is far less than the cost of a craniotomy. As long as you are not playing forest road off-road or even downhill, a half helmet of two or three hundred is enough.
2. The biking cap, worn in the helmet, is mainly used to absorb sweat and prevent sweat from dripping into the eyes, which is especially useful when climbing. Second, there is a certain sunscreen effect. Twenty or thirty dollars is enough.
3. Glasses are mainly used to prevent foreign objects such as mosquitoes from blowing into the glasses. General sports glasses fit the eyebrows and can block most of the sweat. In addition, they can adapt to day and night according to the different lens coatings. It is best to choose polarized lenses for daytime lenses. If the vision is normal, the glasses are almost two or three hundred.
4, face towel, sunscreen, cold and mosquito repellent, can also act as a towel to wash your face. Generally, if you buy biking equipment, you will get it for free, even if you buy it, it will only cost a few dollars each.
5, biking clothing, quick drying, sweat absorption, eye-catching color has a certain prompt effect. There are generally three pockets at the back waist of the clothes, which can be used to store small items on short trips. Usually a hundred bucks is enough.
6. Gloves, half fingers in summer, full fingers in winter, anti-sweat, anti-skid, anti-chafing, and can also wipe sweat. Fifty or sixty-one pairs are enough.
7. Heart rate belts are generally used on road bike players. They are also suitable for riders who are of a certain age or whose heart is not very good and who have three highs. The heart rate can be displayed on the stopwatch at any time. Once the heart rate is too high, it will slow down. The cheapest is more than 100 yuan and less than 200 yuan.
8. Biking trousers, according to the style, biking trousers are divided into trousers type and bib type. The advantage of the trouser type is that it is convenient to go to the toilet, but the disadvantage is that the stomach is restrained. Pants type, in addition to being inconvenient to go to the toilet and a bit gay, are divided into sponge cushions and silicone cushions according to the type of seat cushions. I like sponge cushions. Rebuttals are not accepted. The price is about one hundred.
9. Biking socks, a pair of biking socks of more than ten yuan can make your feet comfortable for the whole journey, why not do it?
10. Sleeve sleeves and leg sleeves, a set of about 100, sun protection, the vast majority of Chinese people can’t tan the wheat color of Europeans and Americans, they will only tan into matte black, and a considerable number of people will get sunburned.
11. Lock your shoes, you can lock your shoes on the road car on the road, the pedaling area is large, and the force is more confident. When the mountain bike is on the mountain, it locks the shoes and can walk normally. I won’t mention that wearing lock shoes can save you effort. For ordinary people, the biggest benefit of lock shoes is to correct the wrong pedaling posture. Wrong pedaling posture will bring physical discomfort. A pair of entry-level lock shoes is less than three hundred and four hundred.
12. Elbow and knee pads full helmet. It is best to bring all these equipments, so that if you drop a car, you will not be lucky. These can be done for about a thousand or so.
13. Biking backpack, as long as you don’t ride long distances or several days in a row, small capacity, less than 10 liters is enough, if possible, it is best to have a water bag, you will find that the water in the kettle is not enough to drink when you ride deep in the mountains and forests what. One or two hundred to get it.
Equipment on The Bike
1. Stopwatches are divided into wired stopwatches, wireless stopwatches and gps stopwatches. If you are not a data party, the sigma of the cable stopwatch is the most suitable. The price is cheap and the quality is reliable. The displayed data is also completely sufficient. You can buy it for ten yuan. If you want a GPS stopwatch and don’t want to spend too much money, it is suitable for you. The single watch head is more than 300 yuan, and it has been used for more than a year. It is very good except that the altitude is not particularly accurate.
The more money you have, the better you are, don’t think about it, the single head exceeds one thousand.
2. Headlights, I am particularly disgusted with flashlights as headlights. For me, the spot area is not large, and it is dazzling for riders coming from the opposite lane. It is best to use German-standard headlights, just like the low beam of a car. The lights are the same, there is a light tangent line, which can illuminate without dazzling people’s eyes. I now have two headlights, flying eggs for mountain bikes. For low-speed biking mountains, this light is enough.
For high-speed biking roads, Feidan is not enough. I have also compared quite a few headlights, and the experience is that the brightness of the lights is not that important, the most important thing is the area of light projection! I use the easydo navigator on the road, more than 300 yuan, and I have been biking for many years, and I have never encountered a biking lamp with a larger projection area than mine. The biggest disadvantage of this headlight is that the original bracket is not suitable for road vehicles, and the durability is not good, so you need to DIY.
3. Electronic horn. I used to wear a gadget when I rode the Merida Warrior. It only cost ten dollars. The sound is quite loud.
4. On-board audio, listening to music with headphones is very dangerous and even more dangerous. The external audio is more suitable for one person. When listening to the mountain in the suburbs, I remember that I bought it for 100 yuan. (The golden one is the audio, the black one is the electric horn)
5. Action camera, second-hand from Xianyutao, Shangou SJ4000, the picture quality surpasses the general driving recorder. Loop recording lasts an hour and a half. Great for slapping a female rider’s butt, quack.
6. The beam bag, um, is a low but practical thing. If you are not afraid of low and it doesn’t matter if the paint falls off, the beam bag is very practical. A dozen or twenty is the most.
7. Water bottle and water bottle cage. If you can’t wash it once after using it, then don’t use a water bottle. Just buy a water bottle holder that can be adjusted in size and put beverage bottles directly.
8. Tool canister, this is a really good thing. It can put a spare tire, two tire levers, a Leiyin pump, and a combined portable tool. Tool tank 40 + spare tire 16 + tire lever (sent) + air pump 99 + combination tool 20
Well, it’s that black jar behind the kettle. Many riders thought I brought two bottles of water.
9. Tail bag, suitable for rangers, stuffed with change, mobile phone, keys, power bank, tissue, Snickers, effervescent tablets. The net pocket can hold an extra bottle of water, and there’s a taillight at the back. Fifty or sixty dollars.
10. Lifting the seat post is a good thing for off-road play. The principle is similar to that of a computer chair. When you put down the seat post when you are off-road, people can control the car more easily. Prices range from hundreds to thousands.
11. Lock pedals, like lock shoes, are divided into mountain locks and road locks. The entry-level ones are less than two hundred and can be won.
12. Tail lights, tail lights can achieve long battery life, a certain degree of waterproofness is enough, and a dozen cheap ones are enough.
13. The 2-in-1 speed pedal sensor is connected to the computer to display the cadence and speed. It is mainly because there is no GPS signal when passing through the tunnel, so the speed cannot be displayed. It is installed on the frame of some Giant road bikes. The hole is very beautiful after installation. If there is no installation hole, it can only be installed externally, and the effect is the same as the built-in one. 4-5 hundred won.
Biking clothes (don’t buy your butt and wait for the pain to die, men are even worse), helmets (safety first), glasses (mainly polarized lenses for biking that are suitable for outdoor sunny places, and also have a protective function – rainproof , sand prevention, etc.), gloves (this is a very important equipment, not only has the function of protecting your hands when you fall, but the most important thing is that your hands will not slip even if you sweat a lot. No need to refer to it all), kettle.
The above necessary equipment, I think basically you need it no matter what the situation, and you will be carrying it at the end.
The optional equipment is basically to suit various situations. Here is an introduction to the more common night riding and small long-distance situations that newbies are more likely to encounter.
Necessary Night Biking Gear:
Headlights (this is actually a flashlight, but this is necessary, especially in the case of no streetlights, it is not recommended to travel without headlights), taillights (taillights are actually a signal light that can flash and flash to tell others, also at night prepared).
Spare tire (a small long-distance inner tube is enough. Take a team of 10 people as an example, at least 2. If you go alone, you must prepare one. Because you never know when the tire will blow out, and you will never I don’t want to experience the feeling of not going to the village or the store.) Tire repair tool/hexagon (this is mainly used to repair the punctured tire during rest), inflator (used when changing the spare tire), biking backpack /Pan pack (for spare tires and various sundries)
Not Necessary Night Biking Gear
Full headlights (if you are more coquettish, you can consider it, just for sports.) Electronic horn (if you often pass through noisy places, the horn is much better than the bell)
Front bag (you can put some small objects), stopwatch (to be honest, it’s really useless, the distance can be estimated with Baidu map, you will have a deeper understanding of driving speed than driving, other functions are even more tasteless) Mask scarf (If the place is sandy and gray, this is an accessory that needs to be considered).
Some other equipment, I think after getting started will naturally know, no need to say more.
Regarding the purchase of equipment, I recommend Taobao’s Tmall with high sales, and basically there will be no situation of being deceived.
In fact, there is no need to pursue high-end biking equipment, as long as the performance is intact, after all, it is a tool for exercising, not a tool for comparison.