The new Valkyrie turbo is a type of gun light with an LEP light source. gun lights can help you to comfortably mount on the rails of your carbine, rifle, or other longer-length firearms. These powerful tactical lights use a high beam output to help improve aim and illuminate low-lit areas.
LEP (Laser Excited Phosphor) which can also be called Plasma lighting functions better than the usual illumination source. The source of light that can be found in LEP is a laser and it is very bright at the center of the beam without needing any real spill.
This gun light has a tactical flashlight which makes it a very important and useful tool for self-defense. The light it produces is powerful enough to detect an attacker, disorient them optically, or be used as a blunt force self-defense weapon. It is also a device useful for target practice, hence the installation of pistol lights which is a great substitute for carrying a handheld flashlight with a handgun. The pistol light is small enough to mount onto the rails of a full-sized, compact, or subcompact pistol and produces a bright beam output to illuminate your target.
The Picatinny helps the gun light to be used more as a flashlight rather than a weapon. The Picatinny rail stays much secured to a long gun. The flashlight can be removed by depressing the pull lever on the adaptor. The Picatinny rail also fits on short guns and other long guns with a Picatinny rail mount. It comes in handy in the case of an emergency; it is also effective in self-defense.
Using a pistol light is a great alternative to carrying a handheld flashlight together with a handgun. This type of gun light is small but produces a bright beam output to illuminate your target which makes it another best option to be mounted on this product and also makes the ambidextrous use easy because it enables you to use your other hand for other tasks.
The Valkyrie turbo has an eye-safe LEP light source that achieves 530 meters of pure white light with just a very little spill, which is used for long-range illumination and target practice. It comes with two 13volts batteries with CR123A 1600mah battery capacity which can last up to 184 minutes while in use. It is installed with Picatinny 1913 and Glock rail adapters which are good for use in the firearm, the gun light is also compatible with short and long-range setups. The light can be mounted swiftly and securely with the use of the quick attach and release mounting system. This gun light is designed to equip you with one of the farthest-reaching white beams on the market.
If you are in need of a device for hunting, target, and self-defense, the Valkyrie turbo is a good tool to consider. This is because it is the first type of light with Valkyrie and an eye-safe LEP light source.
- It can be found in Black and Desert Tan colors.
- The GL or 1913 rail: This is a Picatinny rail that has specific dimensions of grooves and notches. These features make it easier to be built on a long gun so as to mount different attachments. It is also known as the MIL-STD-1913 rail.
- The stainless steel quick-release swing arm mount can serve as a defensive tool if an attacker wants to come near. This is capable of aiding protection in any scenario.
- LEP module: This lasts longer and is brighter than any random light source. Ideal for long-range vision during mobility.
- Multi-ambidextrous activation switch: For easy use and manipulation. Makes it versatile to use.
- Pull-open lever: This aids in easy use of the device.
- Parallel rail adapter.
Mind-blowing features that come with Valkyrie turbo
Here are some features you would find in the Valkyrie turbo gun light:
- Much Brighter With Max Light Intensity 70,225cd At The Same Distance:With its narrow and almost no spill LEP beam, its light intensity is much higher while the light throws in the same distance, which makes it much brighter and suitable for defensive purpose of momentarily blinding.
- Mounting System: It has a quick attach and release mounting system with a locking arm that can be operated with one hand.
- Compatibility: It can be used with a Picatinny tactical light which has Picatinny 1913 and a Picatinny rail of Glock rails. It is compatible with short to long-range set-ups.
- Ambidextrous: It has a multi-way ambidextrous activation switch which gives you the opportunity to swap between turbo momentary with a single press, also without having to change the hand’s position.
- Power: It is powered by two widely available CR123A batteries with 1600mah capacity.
- Output: It has an output of about 210 lumens which runs up to 184 minutes.
- Light Source: It is made of a customized white light LEP.
- Weight: It has a light weight of about 130 grams including the battery.
- Body material: It is made with aluminum alloy.
- Warranty: it comes with 5 years warranty.
Why should you get this Valkyrie turbo?
While going hunting, you have a lot of things to focus on rather than having to carry a gun light with both hands which makes you lose focus on your target. This self-defense tool which helps you with your target practice while hunting is the best you can lay your hands on with its ambidextrous switch feature. Its ability to install on both long and short guns is a very distinct feature that craves way for versatility.
Its 210-lumen brightness provides a far-reaching beam of light. The focus of the illumination is directed efficiently and forward by using its design. It also has an adjustable beam which makes the intensity of the light reduce as the beam gets wider which can be used to deceive an attacker and helps save the battery life.